The company was established way back in 1996 and very quickly became one of best and the most popular web hosting service providers available on the market.
Bluehost has its own datacenter and they also create their own servers; this differentiates them from other hosting businesses that are actually reseller hosting providers of real datacenter companies. For customers, it means any issues with their hosting will be handled by them, and not bounce to different companies.
Here are some more excellent features of Bluehost:
- 100% U.S. Based Customer Service, which means no dealing with non-English speaking support, and getting your problems understood and addressed faster. And they serve you 24/7.
- From my experience, there are usually less than 3 callers in front of you when you call. Bluehost seems to have enough customer service reps to cater to their growing client base.
- They also offer unlimited domains.
- Nothing unique, but like most other good companies, Bluehost too offers Reseller hosting.
- Being in business for over 15 years and still growing strong, you can be rest assured your sites are in safe hands.
- Their hosting provides the standard cPanel, making it easy to set up and control the hosting of the site.
- Dedicated IPs and a free site builder with lots of cool templates come as part of the hosting package.
- And all this with mid-range pricing and a 30 Day Full Money Back Guarantee.
- They’ve recently added very reasonably priced dedicated hosting.